· Swipe out dirt using a clean and smooth cloth.
· Due to the characteristic of the leather, the stretch could occur with wear.
· If stains occur, use a dry cloth with the shoe cleaner and wipe it in a circular motion.
· Please avoid the direct sunlight and keep it in a cool place as it is temperature-sensitive.
· Exposure to direct sunlight will cause discoloration. Please store it in dry and cool condition.
· Please store the product with the paper or moisture absorber.
· We recommend brushing gently with a suede rubber, or crepe eraser. Repeat from time to time to maintain the protective layer.
· Avoid wearing in rain or snow. If happens, use a dry cloth to absorb the moisture and dry it in a cool place.
· Sheepskin is smoother and thinner than most leathers which should be handled with care.
· Please avoid the direct sunlight and store the product in a cool, dry area in the dust bag provided with your purchase.
· Avoid contact with a rough surface to prevent the product from scratches.
· Gently remove the dirt with a brush then care it with the leather cream. Coating the product with the leather polish can help to preserve the leather quality.
· If stains occur, gently dab the area with a soft cloth and let air dry in a place with nice air circulation.
· Gently remove the dirt with a brush then care it with the leather cream. Apply a clear leather cream and wipe with a soft cloth using a gentle circular motion.
· Please apply the same colored shoe polish to care for the scratch.
· Stuff your unused product with the stuffer or shoe-stand to restore and hold its shape.
· It is not treated with waterproof or water resistance. We recommend using water-proof/resistance spray for further care.
· Please avoid contacting water(including snow and rain), sweat, oil, and heat.
· If contact the moist, stuff the inside with paper to hold the shape. Then, gently dab the area with a soft cloth and let air dry in a place with nice air circulation.
· Gently remove the dirt with a brush or soft cloth.
· It is not 100% water-proof or water-resistance. Please avoid exposure to moisture and rub against other products to prevent color bleed.
· Do not place near the fire or avoid high temperature as it is highly flammable.
· When removing the stain, please use a dry soft cloth with soap water.
· Gently remove the dirt with a brush after wear.
· If it drys under direct sunlight, it could cause discoloration. Please dry them under a shade.
· We recommend storing the product in its box provided with purchase.
· Do not place near the fire or high-temperature place.
· When removing the stain, please use a dry soft cloth with soap water. We recommend not using bleach or enzyme detergent.
· If the embellishment gets tarnished or rusty, use a metal cleaner with a soft cloth.
· Metal can be tarnished due to exposure to air, moisture, or chemicals.
· Please store the product in a sealed bag after a gentle wipe with a dry soft cloth.
· Please store your metal products separately to avoid scratches.
· Stop using the product if you are allergic to metal.
· Please be aware of the change of temperature as it is sensitive to extremely high or low temperatures.